Reconstruction of Stadiou Street
The reconstruction of Stadium Street is an approved urban planning project with a government subsidy of 80%.
The Technical Committee of the Body for Solving Traffic Problems has approved the preliminary revaluation plan. The bid has been accepted and the preparation of the construction plans, which are expected to be finalized in December 2011, has commenced.
The start of the construction works is planned for the year 2013.
The project includes:
- Underground services EAC and CYTA
- Installation of modern street lighting
- Construction of pavements and pedestrian crossings
- Construction of rainwater pipes
- Replacement of the domestic water system
- Construction of a sewage system including sewage pipelines
- Creation of a cycling lane
- Laying of pipes for water supply from the Southern Conveyor
- Strips of greenery